In accordance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that this website is the property of Aplimet S.L, (hereinafter referred to as “THE OWNER”), Tax Identification Number: B62241021, with registered address at C/Castelló 7 esq. C/Gaiá 1, 08110, Montcada i Reixac, Barcelona.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The content of this website, including text, images, and graphics, belongs to THE OWNER or third parties who have authorised their use. THE OWNER publishes this content for informative and advertising purposes. THE OWNER authorises the use of the content exclusively for those purposes. Any use of these designs, images or texts must expressly state they are the property of THE OWNER, who reserves the right to take the appropriate legal action to seek compensation for any damage or harm caused by any act that infringes upon its intellectual or industrial property rights.
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/769 of the European Parliament and Council, 27 April 2016 (GDPR), we provide the following information on the processing of your personal data.
Who is the Data Controller?
Our details can be found at the beginning of this legal notice.
Why do we process your personal data?
– We process the information provided to us to provide and invoice for our services and products.
– If you give us your consent, we will also process your data to send you information on our activities, products, and services.
– If you take part in one of our prize draws and/or competitions, we will publish your name and surname, and your picture in the different areas and media channels we use, including social networks, for the purpose of publicising our activities, services, and products.
How long will we keep your data for?
Personal data provided to us will be stored for as long as you use our services or wish to receive information. If you participate in a promotion, your data will be stored for the length of the promotion and then, for the length of time required by law.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The legal basis for processing your data is the consent you give us.
With regard to the information provided to us by minors under the age of 16, it will be assumed that it has been given with the consent of their legal guardians. If that is not the case, the legal guardian of the minor must notify us as soon as they become aware.
Who will your data be disclosed to?
Personal data will not be shared with third parties, unless it is demanded by Law or is necessary to carry out the purpose of processing.
What are your rights when you give us your personal data?
– Everybody has the right to know whether we are processing their personal data.
– Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as request that incorrect data be rectified or, where appropriate, request it be erased when, amongst other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
– In certain circumstances, interested parties may request that the processing of their data be restricted, in which case we will only store the data for the purposes of filling or responding to complaints.
– Additionally, in certain circumstances, for reasons related to their individual circumstances, interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. In this case we will stop processing the data, except on compelling legitimate grounds, or in the filing of or response to possible complaints.
– Interested parties also have the right to data portability.
– Lastly, interested parties also have the right to make a complaint to the competent Supervisory Authority.
How can you exercise your rights?
By sending a letter with a copy of an identity document to our postal or email address.
How have we acquired your data?
The interested party provides the data that we process. The interested party guarantees that the personal data provided is correct and takes responsibility for notifying any changes thereof. Data marked with an asterisk is required to provide you with the service you requested.
What data do we process?
The categories of data we may process in the provision of our services are:
– Personally identifiable information
– Postal and email addresses
– Other data requested in our forms.
The data is limited to what is necessary as we only process the data necessary for the provision of our services and the management of our business activities.
What security measures do we use?
We use the security measures set forth in article 32 of GDPR. Therefore, we have implemented the necessary security measures to ensure an appropriate level of security for the risks involved in the data processing we carry out. Our procedures ensure permanent confidentiality, integrity, availability and, resilience in our processing systems and services.
Some of these measures are:
– Information on personal data processing policies.
– Regular backups.
– Data access control.
– Regular testing, assessing, and evaluating processes.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
THE OWNER acts with the utmost diligence to ensure the information offered on the website is up to date at all times, although it does not guarantee or take responsibility if the website content is not accurate or up to date. THE OWNER reserves the right to change said content at any time. THE OWNER will not be responsible for any information obtained via the links present on the website.
Commercial relationships with clients will be governed by the TERMS AND CONDITIONS which are laid out for that purpose by the OWNER in a specific document, or by any specific agreements that may be reached with clients.
By using this website, you fully accept the terms of this legal notice. Possible disputes relating to this website will be governed by the law of Spain. All users of the website, regardless of the physical jurisdiction where their access occurs, agree to comply with and respect these clauses and expressly waive any other jurisdiction to which they may have recourse.