There is no doubt that we are experiencing a very difficult moment that will go down in history as a major crisis. For this reason, we must all pitch in and do our part to put an end to this situation as soon as possible.
At Aplimet, to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, we are implementing very strict anti-contamination protocols to ensure that our daily activities are safe. Although we are not halting our activity completely, we are strictly following the requirements outlined in Article 10 of Royal Decree 463/2020 of March 14, regarding commercial activities.
The following are the most significant measures we are taking:
- Telecommuting: Every worker whose presence is not absolutely essential is working from home. Only the minimum number of professionals necessary in order for us to do our work are at hand in our facilities.
- Distancing: Without exception, the minimum distance between workers has increased to one metre. In this way, the risk of contagion is greatly decreased.
- No common areas: We are no longer operating common areas in the company. Meeting rooms and other spaces designed for groups shall remain closed to avoid spreading the pandemic.
- Cleaning: We are putting extra effort into cleaning and working with the utmost standards of hygiene, thus avoiding any possibility of contagion by contact.
- Inventory: In order to not depend on other suppliers to carry out our activity, we have expanded the inventory forecast so that we shall have everything we need.
At Aplimet, we will do our utmost to, insofar as is possible, maintain our usual rate of activity despite the significant limitations. Our priority is to avoid spreading the new coronavirus and to keep all of our workers, and our environment, healthy.
Thus, we take this opportunity to thank the entire healthcare and administration community for the extraordinary work they are doing.
If each of us does our bit, we can get through this!